Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Start of Something New

Its the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you Ooouuhh.. wait! sorry guys a little bit of high school musical flowing around here, kids song i tell ya it gets in your head real quickly. And no, this is not a musical blog, or it could be if i chose... wonder why?

Everything that we see, do, feel, smell somehow it relates to technology. Whatever you look around i guaranteed you'll see a piece of electronics. Isn't incredible how we are so depended of technology? Sometimes i ask how we are going to survive if we lose electricity, no TV, no internet, no communication (cell phone batteries will run out with no way to charge them back...) Wow i'm already starting my new blog which a sad and pessimistic mood.. but thats not what i'm trying to say. My message is to tell how we are so dependent to tools that we use every single day of our life's, and trust me guys i'm in that bunch.

From a small city, back in Ecuador (a South American country) since i was 5 i was already glued to game system like Nintendo 64, DreamCast and Playstation, good old times. My aunt had a small business were she rented the time for people to use the game system, and i was the helper, a 5 year old kid setting up the controllers to these big 21+ year old kids... When i moved to the US i was introduced to the PC (Personal Computer), i was 11yrs old back then. My first computer was a Compaq a good old desktop computer with a 14'' CTR monitor. From then on my life changed drastically, 9yrs later technology has become my new best friend. I don' t watch TV a lot but i'm get glued to the internet for many hours... now that i have a part time job i don't have that luxury anymore, but hey the today's cellphone are the new computers, you can almost do everything in them.
PC,desktop
I have become so dependent to my iphone that if i go a day without having it, i feel like i'm lost or excluded from civilization. When i'm on the subway in NYC there's a 90% of chance that the people riding it have a headphone, either listening to music or just talking over the phone, we are glued to electronics, and we are loving it. From the new macs form apple: the imac, macbook , to the new phone from verizon the Droid and much more.
cell,smartphone,android
I will try my best to keep you guys updated with all the new stuff from the popular companies, because everyday something new comes out, i will be giving links to important websites and so on. This blog is my digital diary of things which i love. I'll make it fun and i'll have a lot of personal stories to tell most of them will be coming from my wife, which i love with all my heart. She is the most weirdest woman i have ever meet... maybe thats why i married her. Thanks all who are reading this and i'll accept any advices, specially the writing part because English is my second language. Happy surfing folks and see you next time!

Note: I got invited to Google wave so i'll be writing some stuff about it: the ups and downs of this free service from the Google team. And finally bought Modern Warfare 2 a small review of that will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment